How to Enroll
Welcome to Drivers R Us!
The buddy discount is applied to the remaining balance invoiced to you the week before the class starts. This discount is $20 a student. Please keep in mind that we only drive with 2 students and an instructor in our vehicles. Partnerships of three will be split up.
Steps to get registered for a class:
1. Read all the steps before beginning
2. Register for a class by going to the classes tab and sign up for an upcoming class. If you do not register for a class, we can not guarantee you a spot in the class. If you have questions contact us at email@example.com or by calling 208-613-5692.
3. Print out and read these forms
4. Gather personal documents as listed in the Supervised Driving Training Permit Document.
5. Take all documents and your parent and student to the DMV
6. Once you have obtained your receipt from your license, notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone call or text at 208-613-5692. A welcome email for the online class will be sent to you the week before the class starts if you have gotten your permit in advance. If you get your permit the week before class starts or later, your email will get to you the next day. It will explain the online format and instructions to sign in. Idaho Online Drivers Education is the online platform we work with for the class time.
7. Schedule 2 Drive is our scheduling platform that allows students and parents the flexibility of scheduling drives that fit their schedules. You will need to register for an account to schedule drives and see evaluations.
8. This first drive of class, bring your receipt, from the DMV, along with the remaining $245 enrollment fee if not been paid previously, a pen or pencil, and a notebook.
We look forward to working with your students. Please feel free to call, text, or e-mail if you have any questions or concerns. Check out and follow our Facebook page to find discounts and helpful driving tips.
Note: The class costs $395. We require a non-refundable deposit of $150 to hold a student's spot in our class. The remaining $245 can be paid at the first drive or through an invoice that will be sent a week before the class starts.